Our Fitness Center Inspires Movement
Save Time and Money
No need to go to another gym to get a great workout. Everything is here, so you’ll save time and money.
Location and Hours
The Fitness Center is open 24-hours and is located behind L Building.
State of the art cardio and weight training equipment. What more could you ask for?
Fitness Center Rules
1. Admittance into the Fitness Center will be limited to residents only.
2. The Fitness Center operates 24/ 7 (subject to change).
3. No food is permitted in the Fitness Center. Bottled water only, please.
4. No one under the age of sixteen (16) is permitted within the Fitness Center.
5. Residents will be issued an identification key card to access the Fitness Center. There is a $ 20.00 non-refundable fee for every card issued. Please note you will be charged a $20.00 fee for lost key cards.
6. At the time of the expiration of the lease and/or termination of resident’s lease with Landlord, resident will return all keys to the Radwyn Leasing Office. There is a $20.00 fee for non-returned key card.
7. Radwyn reserves the right to revoke access to the Fitness Center.
8. Residents are allowed to work with personal trainers, if desired. Inquire at the office for this service.
9. Residents understand that any exercise equipment or device that he/she may use within the Fitness Center will be used at his/her own risk. When he/she signed the membership agreement, the resident acknowledges that he/she have discussed with a doctor the use of the equipment as intended and that he/she are in proper health to use such equipment since no supervision will be provided by Radwyn.
10. Residents releases Radwyn, its Resident Manager, and Kaiserman Company’s officers, employees and agents from liability for any personal injury or damage to or loss of member’s personal property which may be located within the Fitness Center from any cause whatsoever, unless such damage, loss or injury is the result of the willful and gross negligence of Radwyn, its Resident Manager or its officers, employees and agents. Resident shall and does hereby indemnify and hold Landlord harmless of and from all loss or liability incurred by Landlord in connection with any failure of Tenant to fully perform and abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Fitness Center now or hereinafter in force and in connection with any personal injury or damage of any type or nature occurring in or resulting out of Tenant’s use of the Fitness Center, unless due to Landlord’s fault.