Take a Dip!
2020 Pool Hours
We will be opening on July 10th at 12:30pm. Our new hours will be M, W, F and Sat and Sun from 12:30 to 8pm.
- Radwyn Residents
- Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, pool guests are not permitted at this time.
- Residents may bring family members from their own households that live on-site.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No person under the age of 18 will be permitted in the swimming pool area without being accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Parents or guardians are fully responsible for all persons under the age of 18 using the swimming pool facilities.
- Parents are required to accompany their children in the wading pool area at all times.
- All persons must shower before entering the swimming pool or wading pool.
- All children in diapers must wear plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waist and leg fittings before entering the swimming pool. Parents MUST report any “accidents” to the lifeguard immediately.
- All conduct that endangers the safety and comfort of others, such as running on deck, diving from shallow end, jumping or horseplay is prohibited within the pool area.
- No person showing evidence of a communicable disease, bodily discharge, open blisters or cuts and bandages will be allowed entry to the swimming pool area. Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the water.
- No person experiencing diarrhea or other gastrointestinal (stomach) symptoms will be allowed entry to the swimming pool area.
- No animals will be allowed in the swimming pool area or rest rooms.
- No glass containers will be allowed in the pool area.
- No swimming will be allowed during inclement weather conditions.
- No smoking in or around the pool area.
- Lifeguard on duty has complete authority within the pool.
- Report all injuries to the lifeguard.
- Appropriate swim attire required.
- Follow CDC, Federal, State, and Local guidelines on social distancing and other safety precautions regarding COVID-19.